The Results Are In
1. Will Elizabeth May win her seat? Uhh...no. Not even close.
2. Will Justin Trudeau win his seat? Yup. One of 4 Liberal pick-ups this election.
3. Will Senator Michael Fortier win his seat? Again, not even close.
4. Will the Liberals win a seat in Alberta? No. And I'm really kicking myself for not wording it as "will the Tories win every seat in Alberta?".
5. How many seats in Quebec will the NDP win? Just one. Just barely.
6. Which polling company's final numbers will be closest to the actual result? Angus Reid takes the top prize - something no one predicted.
7. Which party will run the most vicious attack ad? I've decided to give this one to the NDP for their Quebec Bush ad. It was also, in my opinion, the best ad of the campaign.
8. Will the word "abortion" be used in a major party TV ad? Not in an ad, no.
9. Which leader will get the most points in the gaffe pool? The Tories take this one.
10. Conservative Party over/under in Crowfoot - 80%. Shockingly, over. 82%.
Tie-Breaker: Number of seats won by the Conservatives. 143
And, now, the winners. If you didn't crack the top 10 and want to know how you did, just drop me an e-mail:
1. HosertoHoosier 8 (tie break: 8)
2. jeagag 7 (tb: 2)
3. IslandLiberal 7 (tb: 4)
4. bct2.0 7 (tb: 12)
5. Richard Peregrino 7 (tb: 37)
6. le politico 6 (tb: 10)
7. uwhabs 6 (tb: 15)
8. Antonio 6 (tb: 19)
9. matthew 6 (tb: 28)
10. Kettles 6 (-)
So congrats to the winners! You've won...nothing!