2007 Year in Review Quiz: Live from Campaign Headquaters
a) Saku Koivu
b) Sean Avery
c) Darcy Tucker
d) Shane Doan
2. Who, among the following claimed to be “cured” of gayness in 2007?
b) Ted Haggart
d) Rob Anders
3. Who is the NDP MP puppeteering Toxic Timmy in this video?
4. Which PC candidate said he’d like to choke Alberta Premier Ed Stelmach during a by election loss in Ralph Klein’s old seat?
a) Craig Chandler
b) Craig Cheffins
c) Jim Dinning
d) Brian Henninger
a) There’s rampant infighting in puffin communities
b) You can’t find any west of Winnipeg
c) They hide their excrement well
d) Their numbers have dwindled in recent years
e) They fly around in circles
f) They have a left wing and a right wing
6. What was Stephen Harper’s reaction to calls for a Brian Mulroney inquiry?
a) Called it “dangerous”
b) Appointed a third party to decide if an inquiry was needed
c) Appointed a third party to set terms of reference for an inquiry
d) All of the above
a) Jim Flaherty declares "The long, tiring, unproductive era of bickering between the provincial and federal governments is over."
b) Peter Van Loan calls Dalton McGuinty the “small man of confederation”
14. Name the Cabinet Minister
15. Who is Canada's secretary of state for multiculturalism? (hint: who is the last person in the world you would suspect?)