Thursday, July 30, 2009

Vancouver Interviews: Keith Martin on Health Care

In my final interview from this spring's Liberal leadership convention, I sat down with Keith Martin, to talk about the health care system. Given all the brouhaha surrounding Obama's health care reforms, it's probably worth taking a minute to remember that our system is far from perfect itself.




See also: Ralph Goodale on Western Alienation, Scott Brison on the economy, Carolyn Bennett on the Change Commission, Justin Trudeau on youth in politics, John McCallum on the economy<

Labels: ,

4 Comments:

  • Those are some pretty high level interviews, cg. Are you a Liberal kingpin now? Next thing I know I'll see you being defamed on a Pierre Poilievre mailer.

    By Blogger hosertohoosier, at 1:06 AM  

  • Ooo...I hope so.

    Being slammed by Pierre Polievre is on my list of 10 things I'd love to see happen to me before I die.

    By Blogger calgarygrit, at 12:24 PM  

  • Heh. Nice interview, but I think the lighting could use some work. Also, I'm getting a bit tired of hearing about "European" solutions or examples. Specifics please? My first-hand experience with the Austrian system over the past month has largely borne out similarities (though my window has been a small one).

    By Blogger Josh, at 6:00 AM  

  • thanks enjoyed the article

    By Anonymous Data recovery software, at 3:17 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home