Friday, January 13, 2006

Moley Moley Moley MOLE!

Andrew Coyne has a poll up, asking who the Liberal mole is. It's pretty funny stuff.


  • Herle. Planted stories to create buzz. Strategy didn't work, same for other strategies of his.

    Off-topic, Paul Martin's (fake) press release about his Canadian Space Weapon Ban:

    Enjoy, Erik

    By Anonymous Erik Sorenson, at 12:24 AM  

  • I can't believe Belinda wasn't a choice.

    By Blogger Candace, at 1:10 AM  

  • I was just about to post the same, it's BELINDA!


    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:20 AM  

  • Paul Martin is the mole. He has means and opportunity.

    Motive? the mole is his other personality.

    Evidence? The CBC Your Turn Town Hall:

    As pointed out by Patrick @ Coyne's site:

    At the 14 second mark of the clip, Paul Martin says unequivocally that he approved the ad.

    At the 1:47 mark, the Mole says "No. I didn't approve the ad."

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:26 AM  

  • Lapierre

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:43 AM  

  • I vote Paul Martin. I'm going to run for leader of the party on the single issue campaign to ban Paul Martin Sr, Jr., and III from the party for life. Yes, yes, nevermind Sr. is dead. They're all dead to me.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:55 AM  

  • We should start a petition to name some inflatable dingy in the Navy the HMCS Paul Martin Jr.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:06 AM  

  • Cue the Perry Mason TV Moment and Music......As I leap up from my blogging seat....

    "I did it... I did it... and I'm glad... glad I tell you, glad!"

    By Blogger Meaghan Walker-Williams, at 3:30 AM  

  • Hmmm, let's see... Satan?, no Paul.
    Satan? Paul? hmmm.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:37 AM  

  • Martin Fartcatcher Joe Volpe

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:35 AM  

  • The Liberal Mole is Ken Polk.

    You heard it here first.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 11:17 AM  

  • I believe I have found the mole.

    By Blogger Fighting for Democracy, at 4:00 AM  

  • At the young age of 11 years of age I was afforded the chance of shaking the hand of Lester B. Pearson. He was sitting in an open convertible with his campaign manager. He was so amiable as he beamed at me and I was so greatly impressed from that day forward, I have been a die hard Liberal, and have kept the faith solemnly.

    I have been a Liberal all my life but recently I have become so disenchanted, embarrassed beyond description I can no longer look fellow Grits in the eyes.

    I can no longer support the type of tacky, crass, underhand smear tactics of the Martin Liberals.

    His newest folly would see the removal of the notwithstanding clause of the Charter, which was the sole reason our Constitution could be agreed on in the first place.

    I can no longer support this regime of criminal behavior that has split and decimated our ranks.

    On January 23 I will be reluctantly forced to cast my ballot for the opposition to send a clear message to my party I will no longer tolerate lies, and the corruption of our institutions, which have so long defined us from them, until now.

    I can no longer hold my head high so long as our party behaves in a criminal manor. These are not the values Pierre Eliot Trudeau stood for nor will I.

    I wish to remember the warmth of Mike Pearson's hand without the specter of dishonor and shame about my neck like an albatross.

    It is time to rebuild our great party in his image, not in that of Paul Martin's.

    By Blogger RedRage, at 2:04 PM  

  • A KID,wedding dresses returning without wedding dresses protection wedding dresses from the pasture,wedding dresses was pursued by a Wolf. wedding dresses Seeing he could not escape, he turned round, and wedding dresses said:I know,friend Wolf,wedding dress designers that I must be your prey,wedding dress designers but before wedding dress designers I die I would ask of wedding dress designers you one favor fast wow gold you wll play me a tune world of warcraft gold to which I may dance." The Wolf complied, and while he was piping and the Kid was dancing,wedding dresses some hounds hearing the sound ran up and began chasing the Wolf. flyff penya Turning to the Kid, he said, "It is just what I deserve; for I, who am only a butcher,should not have turned piper to please you."In time of dire need,last chaos gold clever thinking is keyor aion gold Outwit your enemy to save your skin.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 1:03 AM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home