In the News
1. Speaking of Brison, he's been forced to do the Pierre Pettigrew walk of shame and apologize for several false statements he's made about Stephen Harper over the past week.
2. I'm a little sad that Jean Lapierre wasn't the one sent out to make this statement, but I'm glad Paul is showing the guts to come down strongly on the side of the Clarity Act. It's about time. I'm also starting to suspect André Boisclair is going to be really fun to write about over the next few years. I'm talking "Jean Lapierre" or "Joe Volpe" fun here.
3. Here's a headline that the Conservatives will not be glad to see: "Klein, Harper discuss private health care". I tend to think "Stephen Harper eats cute baby" would hurt them less than a rehash of the "hidden Ralph Klein agenda" talk.
4. And just because I never say anything nice about him, this seems like a very nice gesture on Ralph Klein's part. And because it is such a nice gesture, I won't even comment on how to some it might look like a cynical political ploy.
5. Paul Wells comes up with another brilliant one-liner!
UPDATE: Here's another news story from "world of weird" file, if anyone is looking for a break from the political talk.