Monday, May 31, 2004

Free Falling:

According to SES:

Grits 34%
Tories 31%
NDP 19%
Bloc 12%

The weird thing is, this was a good week for the PM. He revealled key parts of his platform which should have drawn people towards the Liberals and he stayed out of trouble. Meanwhile, Layton had a very bad week and Harper got in trouble on billingualism.

But the result? The Liberals are falling fast in the polls. This has got to be worrisome because there is a good chance that:
1. Martin will get tired as the campaign progresses
2. Martin will do poorly in the debates
3. Martin or his team will make a major gaffe at some point

If Team Martin is falling before this happens, you have to wonder what will happen once things start to go poorly? My take on this is that Canadians are simply not warming up to Martin and they want to kick the Liberals out. Harper is looking more and more human to them so support is being bled off to the Conservatives

Given this, I think we can forget a majority government. The real question now becomes who will win the election?

9 Comments:

  • Nice Blog!!!   I thought I'd tell you about a site that will let give you places where
    you can make extra cash! I made over $800 last month. Not bad for not doing much. Just put in your
    zip code and up will pop up a list of places that are available. I live in a small area and found quite
    a few. MAKE MONEY NOW

    By Blogger TS, at 3:54 AM  

  • Great Blog, check out this business. This is the Goose that lays you Golden Eggs! based business free home voip

    Enjoy!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:39 PM  

  • Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a airline cheap really really ticket
    It deals mostly with airline cheap really really ticket plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!

    By Blogger Online Incomes, at 3:05 AM  

  • Keep it up. I enjoy your nice blog. check out my alexandria health club gyms
    site. It pretty much covers alexandria health club gyms
    related stuff.

    By Blogger Tom Naka, at 11:16 PM  

  • Hey I was just blog surfing amd I found your blog! Looks Great!

    I also have a inexpensive plane ticket
    It deals mostly with inexpensive plane ticket plus other stuff,
    You can save up to 50% your next flight!

    You should check it out if you get a chance!!

    By Blogger Online Incomes, at 4:33 AM  

  • Hi Blogger! I like your blog! Keep up the
    good work, you are providing a great resource on the Internet here!
    If you have a moment, please take a look at my site:
    job portal
    It pretty much covers job portal related issues.
    Best regards!

    By Blogger Joe Berenguer, at 7:34 PM  

  • I just came across your blog and wanted to
    drop you, Blogger, a note telling you how impressed I was with
    the information you have posted here.
    If you have a moment, please visit my site:
    job portal
    It covers job portal related contents.
    I send you warm regards and wish you continued success.

    By Blogger James Baker, at 12:06 AM  

  • Hi,

    Nice blog.keep it up. Check out this www.tradeweblinks.com for link popularity. It will be beneficial to you.

    Thanx,
    www.tradeweblinks.com

    By Blogger trade web links, at 6:49 AM  

  • as the amount of timekeeping masterpieces from Patek Philippe ; so you can alpha you seek for the Patek Philippe Watches you charge just adjacent – in our on-line shop! Here we accept declared some characteristic appearance of the Porshe architecture Replica Patek Philippe .The Replica Patek Philippe Watches is fabricated application Valjoux 7750 Swiss movement.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 9:13 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home