Friday, September 05, 2008

A Typical End of Summer Friday Slow News Day

Not!

We've got a new Supreme Court Justice.

We've got a spousal candidate swap in Trinity Spadina (and no, it won't be Jack running instead of Olivia there).

We've got David Emerson and Bernard Lord being named Tory campaign co chairs which is...I dunno if "weird" is the right word but it might be.

Oh, and Joe Comuzzi isn't running again, which really doesn't seem like I big deal, but would have been worth a post of it's own a month ago.

And the NDP have a Newfoundland separatist running for Loyola Hearn's old seat! No, not Jerry Boyle - a real one!

There's also this bit of news that makes me think Paul Hellyer will be announced as a Tory candidate in the coming days.

Labels: , , , , ,

2 Comments:

  • If you can mark an X for Jerry Boyle - you're my kind of people!

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 7:46 p.m.  

  • Oh, how I wish I was a writer for 22 minutes or Rick Mercer right about no- these people need satire, and they need it badly. Thankfully, I believe it starts again on this upcoming friday. I'm beginning to think I need a blog, just to roast these men.

    By Blogger Sophie-Marie, at 11:36 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home