In other news...
1. As a big V for Vendetta fan, I enjoyed the Wingnutterer's look back on the "Income Trust Treason".
2. Stockwell Day has announced that the Canadian government will no longer oppose death sentences for Canadians abroad.
3. I don't really get the full gist of his criticism, but the man who could have been Premier is going after Stelmach hard on his royalty review compromise.
4. Jack Layton may have an ally in his quest to end ATM fees across Canada. It appears that Brian Mulroney was so sick of ATM fees back in 1993 that he needed to get $300,000 from Karlheinz Schreiber in cold, hard cash. Yes, it looks bad that he didn't declare it on his taxes either but I'm sure there's a logical explanation for everything. Unfortunately, I'm only at page 376 of his memoirs but I'm sure Brian will explain everything fully by the end of it!
5. And a big round of congrats for Andrew Coyne - the new national editor of Macleans!