Wednesday, December 15, 2004

Tradition, tradition! Tradition!

On behalf of all Canadian heterosexuals, let me offer a huge thank you to Stephen Harper. Click here to see the big headline: Harper says he'll protect traditional marriage. I'll admit I was quite upset when the Supreme Court announced that they were abolishing traditional marriage, but luckily Stephen is here to protect it. If he's successful, maybe I won't be forced to marry a man.



Oh, and feel free to keep the same sex debate going here. 44 posts to date...and a lot of valid points have been raised.

1 Comments:

  • I was taking a page from Jon Stewart on that post. What's his line? "I was against Same Sex marriage until I found out it wasn't madatory."

    By Blogger calgarygrit, at 12:47 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home