Thursday, July 21, 2005

Community of Communities

A few links worth checking out:

1. Andrew at Bound by Gravity has launched Cancov. Basically, the goal of the system is to classify all the posts on the net together. So, for example, if you wanted to see everything bloggers are writing about Stephen Harper or Health Care, the posts would all be grouped by topic. Hard to say how it will turn out but it's a pretty nifty idea - worth checking out.

2. Senator Catalyst has the most recent Wild Rose Roundup. Reading through the roundup, I came across Rantastic's recap of her first hand account of Harper's Glad as Hell stop in Victoria. Since I always give big Steve a hard time, I thought it was only fair to post a link.

3. I came across this new blog - as a big Chretien fan, I just had to link up to it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home