Tuesday, March 06, 2007

The World According to Garth

I remember thinking to myself over the weekend, "gosh, it's been a few days since Garth Turner has said anything". Well, luckily, this week's Hill Times gave all the Garth junkies out there their Garthy fix. On the front page, is a story about Garth predicting the next election (May 28th). Inside, they also have a recap of the great office move saga:

In protest [to the office move], Mr. Turner referred to Mr.Hill as "the evil Jay Hill" four times on his website and again in an Ottawa Citizen article last week.


I must say, "the evil Jay Hill" does have a nice ring to it, even if it is a little churlish. Luckily, Garth comes up with a much more poetic description of the evil Jay Hill:

"Isn't Jay Hill...merely another blinkered conservative neo-con bully in a Hugo Boss suit who'd rather play chess with offices rather than, say, do something constructive?"

I've been harsh on Garth in the past but I do have to tip my hat to him on that one. The man can write a great insult.

Labels: ,

36 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home