1. OJ Simpson has less shame than anyone else alive. In unrelated news, Peter MacKay is set to release a new book "If I called her dog, here's how I really phrased it".
2. I'm surprised at the backlash the Howard Dean speech has been getting in Liberal circles. Considering everything Dean has done for grass roots party reform, fundraising, using technology, and the Democratic Party as a whole, he seems like the perfect person to talk to Liberals at this time when the party needs to adapt to the 21st Century and renew itself.
3. Trent Lott is the new Minority Whip in the Senate. I hope he understands that's not a literal title.
4. Via Daimnation:
Number of debut CDs sold by Kevin Federline: 3,000
Number of debut CDs sold by William Hung: 200,000
5. Ok, Ok, I lied - here's some Liberal leadership news for the day. Two profiles on Iggy here and here, Coyne on Rae, and, my personal favourite, Paul Jackson calls Gerard Kennedy "a radical left-wing activist" because he ran a foodbank.
6. Prediction: Als 28, Lions 25