Monday, June 19, 2006

Too Slow

I've got to give Warren full marks for beating me to the punch on this one.

There are some promises politicians make and certain things politicians say that you know they just won't be able to live by. And Bob Rae's promise that he would never speak an ill word against his opponents was one of those things. The second he said that, I thought to myself "I am so posting on this as soon as starts slinging mud". I'm just disappointed in myself that I was asleep at the switch.

So, taking a cue from Bob, I'm hereby announcing that I will not say a negative thing about Bob Rae for the duration of the leadership campaign. I should, however, quantify that by saying that there will be a few special days this year where I may break this promise (now if I can just find a catchy word for these days...hmm..."Bob days"...no...).

2 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home