Sunday, December 18, 2005

Fresh Coat of Paint

If you shift your eyes to the right, you'll see that I've added a "(59% of) CANADA VOTES" section to the links. It amounts to various election pages that political junkies might find interesting in their never ending thirst for election news. If you know of any good pages I've missed, mention them in the comments section.

Also, Prime Minister Forever is back! For those who don't know, this is perhaps the greatest (well, only) Canadian political simulation game out there. You pick a party leader and then run the entire campaign: create attack ads, target ridings, campaign, give speeches, and run internal polls. If you want to keep Paul in Alberta the entire election, go for it! If you want to have Harper run attack ads on the NDP, go nuts! If you want Jack Layton to target Quebec ridings, be my guest!

The CBC has the demo version on their site for free. The full version costs close to 20 bucks Canadian but has some extra features, including every election from 1993 through 2004. So, if you're feeling a little nostalgic about Stockwell Day, I'd recommend the full version.

1 Comments:

  • I love the Prime Minister Forever game. I'm tempted to update to this year's version but I'm worried I'll never leave the house.

    By Blogger Michael Fox, at 3:04 p.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home