Tuesday, November 15, 2005

23 + 5

I don't usually do these memes, but Cerberus tagged me so I figured I'd give it a go. The rules are:

1. Go into your archive.
2. Find your 23rd post.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the text of the sentence in your blog along with these instructions.
5. Tag five people to do the same.

My 23rd post was on the very entertaining Vote Out Anders website (hopefully the guys will give it a go this election again). Unfortunately, it was only a four sentence post, so I'll reproduce the fourth line here:

But Anders is a guy who definitely brings down the collective IQ of Parliament.


The five blogs I'll tag are:
Political Staples (since the guy needs a break from posting polling data)
Sinister Thoughts
Daveberta
Hacks & Wonks
On The Fence

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home