Friday Link Round-Up
2. Rumour has it, the Conservatives are set to cut Canada's participation in several international scholarship programs which is unfortunate.
3. Paul Wells savagely rips into the PLECFFPDDISTW (AKA: Council of the Federation. AKA: NAMBLA).
4. On that topic, I don't have much to say on the equalization topic since I think there's more hope for permanent peace in the Middle East than on finding a formula 10 provinces can live with.
5. Speaking of conflicts with little hope for resolution, Jason Cherniak and TDH Strategies have an interesting back and forth going on how effective Stephane Dion's environmental plan actually is.
6. Gerard Kennedy has come out in favour safe injection sites in Vancouver, taking objection to Harper's musings during the campaign to close them down. Former Vancouver Mayor, Da Vinci inspiration, Kennedy supporter, and Greatest PM We Never Had candidate, Larry Campbell was on hand for the announcement.