Monday Morning Round Up
2. Cerberus is hard at work tracking Liberal blogger endorsements. Still no one for Joe Volpe yet, but the race is still young.
3. Tomorrow is budget day! However will I sleep tonight...
4. James Bow has a good article up on his site about Canada's shifting demographics.
5. Blue Blogging Soapbox has taken to reviewing the Liberal Leadership websites.
6. Time has an eclectic list of 100 People Who Shape Our World.
7. Wikipedia has updated their endorsement page for the Liberal Leadership Race. Least surprising endorsement? Frank Mahovlich has backed Ken Dryden.