Thursday, November 24, 2005

Canadian Blog Awards

While I'm a little bitter Robert has thrust a holiday campaign on us all, the Canadian blog awards are up and running again.

This blog is nominated for:

Best Blog
Best Progressive Blog
Best Post
Best Post Series

While I have made fun of people who stack internet polls in the past, I'm a Liberal so I feel I have a right to be somewhat hypocritical at times, and I therefore encourage everyone to go vote for this blog. Mainly out of pity, if nothing else - being a Calgary Liberal means I've worked on very, very few winning campaigns over the years.

You can vote once a day for the next week at which time the top five finalists in each category will be announced.

3 Comments:

  • I love your Blog Calgary, but being a Liberal and all, what will you give me for my vote?

    /tongue in cheek

    /jk i'll hit ya for a vote or two

    By Anonymous NorthBayTrapper, at 3:38 PM  

  • Actually.. I like the fact that Robert has made the vote "secret" in that you can see how many votes are going for such and such a nominee.. but they arent named .. and the order of the votes isnt in relation to the order of the names when you vote.

    Great idea to prevent vote stacking.

    By Blogger Scott Tribe, at 6:24 PM  

  • From a Conservative in Windsor-Tecumseh I can sympathize with you. (although not for long)

    Good Luck - I'm voting for your 'Greatest Prime Minister' series.

    By Blogger BBS, at 10:15 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home