Thursday, June 16, 2005

I Am Not A Crook

Courtesy of Bourque, comes this unfortunate slogan choice from Anne McLellan. My humble advice to Anne is that it might not be a great idea to use a Richard Nixon slogan at a time when the Liberal Party is involved in a massive scandal. Just a thought.


  • yeah, I saw that sign not far from my apartment.

    I really don't think the Nixon-slogan connection would faze anyone (besides political hacks like Bourque and us).

    But I will predict that this is all the blogging forces of darkness (aka the bloggering Tories) are going to write about for the next two weeks.

    By Blogger daveberta, at 3:17 PM  

  • When I frist read it, it looked more like

    "Now more then over"

    I think she should have gone with that, shake things up a bit.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 12:09 AM  

  • It's right up there with the Conservatives last election (esp. Rob Anders) using "Demand Better"

    I do - that's why I didn't vote CPC...

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 6:35 PM  

  • dave is right. No liberal would recognize the connection.

    By Anonymous Anonymous, at 2:45 PM  

  • That's because most of them are illiterate whackjob patsies who wouldn't bother learning anything about foreign leaders.

    At least in my high school classes in Minnesota, we learned about Diefenbaker, Trudeau, and the weirdness that was "Meech Lake" Mulroney

    By Blogger Sailor Republica, at 10:52 PM  

  • This can't work in reality, that's what I think.

    By Anonymous shop tienda erotica, at 1:48 PM  

Post a Comment

Links to this post:

Create a Link

<< Home