Friday, June 26, 2009

"Vote Frank Klees. Let Him Lead the Party. The Party."

Remember when I said the Frank Klees campaign was more boring than watching paint dry (...or a Benjamin Button marathon)? Well I take it all back!

Because Frank Klees now has the absolute worst campaign theme song I have ever heard. It's so bad, it's amazing. Seriously, you have to listen to it.




And, since I'm not sure I'll run my usual summer voting contest this year, I now invite all blog readers to vote for the worst campaign jingle ever. You've heard Klees' entry above - now let your ears be soothed by the melodious chorus "Sing a Song for Jim".













Worst Campaign Jingle?
Sing of Song for Jim
Vote Frank Klees
Other (Specify in Comments)
See Results


Oh, and if you want to listen to good campaign jingles, I'd recommend the following:









Hat Tip - PerezHudak

Labels:

13 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home