1. Fast Company has an article on the Obama's branding and use of the internet (apparently Liberal caucus each got a copy).
2. From where the internet works to where it doesn't. This study shows that e-mail fails completely as a GOTV technique.
3. Two faced baby born. Do I smell a future in politics?
4. The Stuff White People Like blog is pretty darn funny if you haven't found it yet. Admittedly, it's a really "stuff upper class New England liberal white people like", but it's still funny.
5. Blogging causes heart attacks? (h/t ABCer)
6. Susan Riley, Jim Travers and Paul Wells look at the state of the Liberal Party.
7. Paul Martin's backyard golf course has been approved at his farm which already contains a guest house, tennis court and "a herd of sheep". In the interests of Liberal Unity, I will avoid the obvious joke here.