Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Alberta politics explained in 12 words

""I've been a strong Conservative all my life like any normal Albertan," voter Ellie Lucille Scott told CBC News. "But I think that people do need to be put on their toes a little bit and I think that's the message I would like to see them get at this time."

Scott doesn't work in the oil and gas industry but said she wasn't impressed by the premier's leadership, particularly on the royalty issue.

"There's been a few mistakes, I believe, in the past and he wasn't too quick to get them turned around."



From the CBC, via tGPOitHotW

2 Comments:

  • Funny AND sad.... Just like most of my doctor visits.

    By Blogger thescottross.blogspot.com, at 6:19 p.m.  

  • To be fair, the only reason this is considered sad/unusual/funny is because in most of this country being Liberal is what's considered "normal."

    Alberta isn't unique because it's stubbornly partisan. It's unique only in the party to which they are stubbornly partisan.

    By Blogger Robert Vollman, at 12:15 a.m.  

Post a Comment

<< Home